Friday 6 April 2012

PRINCE EKE (Muma Gee's Husband) DON HAMMER


On Tuesday, Nollywood actor Prince Eke hit a jackpot as he signed a highly lucrative deal with a Hollywood film Institute, Sacinda Arclight picture, Nollywoodgossip is exclusively reporting.

This great news came on the heel of our publication: Nollywood actor Prince Eke: Too much money.

We learned that Prince Eke will soon be starring in an action thriller which will be shot both in South Africa and America.

We were informed that a six months shooting will commence in November with producer, Jason Cole.



And here comes the mindboggling part. The deal is worth............. a whopping 150,000 US dollars (N22.5m).

Disclosing the deal to Nollywoodgossip, visibly excited Prince tells Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia):

“I’m so happy. When the producer and shareholder of Sacinda Arclight Picture called me through an agent in Nigeria, I couldn’t believe it! I’ve always known that Hollywood is where I should be, but I don’t know it’ll be this soon. God is good.”
O Boy, Guy sexy pass......, Come join money put am........lol..............

No comments:

Post a Comment