Thursday 3 May 2012

TULISA voted FHM Sexiest Woman, beats Cheryl Cole and Rihanna

Tulisa has won FHM Sexiest Woman......




Former N-Dubz singer judge Tulisa has been voted the world's Sexiest Woman according to men's magazine FHM.

The X Factor judge has stolen the crown from last year's winner Rosie Huntington-Whitely and beaten two-time winner Cheryl Cole into second place, with global star Rihanna in third.
Tulisa, whose debut solo single 'Young' went to no1 in the iTunes chart this week, said: "Thank you so much for voting for me. It's a true honour and definitely a lovely confidence boost.
"I'm proud of me and I am who I am. I know that I'm marmite and I wouldn't wanna be anything less or anything more, I'm just myself."
Tulisa hit the headlines back in March when a sex tape leaked online - and she was forced to admit it contained footage of her.


But it appears the flurry of publicity has been no bad thing for her, as she pipped American stars Katy Perry, Megan Fox and Mila Kunis to the coveted award.

She added: "I believe in embracing being sexy but I'm not one to agree with stripping off for the cameras, I like to be more subtle than that as these shots show. This is an award that will stay on the mantelpiece probably for the rest of my life."

What do u think, Do u think she merits it?

No comments:

Post a Comment